Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Morning with Milo

 I cannot believe that Jill is moving back to Palm Coast! I never thought I would see the day. I think most people want to move from the town where they went to high school, though. But, she got a great new job here as Curriculum Specialist for K-8 Flagler County Schools and she will be close to her parents and us to help out with the kids. It's a win-win! Milo will be coming over on Thursdays and Fridays beginning the week of Feb. 15th. Today he came over this morning while his mommy ran errands for her new job. It's good for him to get familiar with the surroundings before being dropped off for an entire day. He has a blast! I think he will be singing the ABC song followed by "YAY!" in his sleep because we did it over and over. He loved doing the ABC puzzle and my ABC app on my Kindle Fire. He is such a sweet and happy boy! We'll love having him around more!





No comments:

Post a Comment