Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Ethan's School Christmas Concert

December 15, 2011

On this school morning we dropped Ethan off and headed to the cafeteria where Ethan and all the Kindergarteners would be putting on a concert for friends and family. This was definitely much larger than the past preschool concerts! Luckily me, my mother-in-law and Noah were able to get decent seats so that we could still see Ethan. Although, of course, I get the bald-headed guy in front of me that shows up in all the pictures. That happens every time! How do these bald-headed guys always get front row seats?!

My little cutie is all ready for his school concert!



It was so cute!! I couldn't get over how sweet it all was. I love these little kid years!


Back in the classroom, showing off some holiday crafts he made.

Noah quickly dove into the treats, as usual! :)

Ethan and his best friend, Haven.


Ethan's closest friends at school: Julie and Haven. They all looked so adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment