Ethan has already made a best friend, Haven. He said "Haven and I are best friends because he is just like me. He likes to be silly and tell jokes and we just have such a great time together." He tells me his favorite parts of his day are computer lab, center time and PE. He's brimming with information about how his day went from the second I pick him up. I love every minute of it because I know someday I will ask how his day was and I will just get a "Fine" out of him. I was worried he would get in trouble for being a chatterbox, but so far Mrs. Morana has given him all smiley faces. I'm so proud of him! Here is a sampling of his work so far.
One of Ethan's journal pages.
Rango looks suspiciously like a Transformer...hmmm!
pasting words on that start with an "r".
I am impressed with Ethan's letters and drawing!
Here is one of Ethan's Transformers he made at home recently: He draws at least 5 a day. :)
Noah gets to hang with some of his friends from our mom's group like Lily and Braeden and his best buddy, Harrison. Noah adores his teacher, Ms. Wendy. He's learning and having fun which is pretty great when you're a 3 year old! Here is a sampling of his work and his beginning of the year assessment.
I checked when we got home. He can hop on one foot. I guess he just wasn't in the mood at the time!
On the 2nd picture, Noah wrote his name and added a few letters. M and E. Some of the time his letters are not even in order. But, hey, he's trying! And, he can spell his name. He's learning a lot with big brother as his inspiration.

















No comments:
Post a Comment