Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Another Fun Day @ Jungle Hut!

Here are some wonderful shots taken by (and stolen from) my friend Christine! The kids always have a blast together at our favorite local beach this morning. Today, Ethan and Noah brought their boogie boards so they could ride the surf. Harrison and Noah took turns sharing the "fire" one. I think they were both born water babies - yet another thing they have in common. I think Noah was mostly content just body surfing and doing his best interpretation of a floating starfish while Ethan paddled around on his board.


 Poor Brayden wasn't feeling it today. Probably those darn two year molars! Grrr!

 Brooksie takes it all in stride. Another natural beach baby!

 Our little fishies!


 Yay for Jojo!

 Looking adorable, as usual!

 See what I mean....floating starfish!


The cutest little boys on the beach!

*** Thanks for the pics, Christine!

1 comment:

  1. You are so welcome! Check your email because I just sent you the whole batch (all 111 pictures)! So much fun today :)

    ReplyDelete