Friday, March 18, 2011

More Than Meets the Eye!

Tranformers...more than meets the eye!



Last Sunday morning, Ethan comes up to me with Optimus Prime fully tranformed. This is surprising to me because we've had the darn thing since Christmas and me and my hubby had given up trying to transform it. It's so frustrating because IT IS A CHILD'S TOY! We didn't feel so bad when my techie brother couldn't figure it out either. At least that's what I thought until I saw the thing transformed. I looked at my brother (because my hubby was sleeping in) and asked him how he got it transformed. He said he didn't do it. I called him a liar! He laughed and said he didn't do it. I called him a liar again and I said I didn't appreciate them trying to trick me! I asked Ethan who did it and he said he did it himself. When my hubby got up he was surprised too and since he's a bad liar, I would know if he wasn't telling the truth. I started to believe Ethan really did it. My brother fully un-transformed it and told Ethan to do it again. And, he did...pretty quickly I might add! We were all VERY impressed, this "toy" is hard! I even checked the reviews on Amazon to see if we were the only idiots who couldn't do it. Nope, everyone said it was really difficult. 
I guess my little boy was blessed with a technical mind!

Here it is transformed (without windows, Ethan lost those awhile ago)

2 comments: