Monday, March 7, 2011

It's Great To Have Family Around!

I am so happy that my brother has come to live in Florida near me! He is looking for a job (and looking and looking) so I hope he finds something around here soon and can get settled into a place. In the meantime he is staying with us and basically living in the front part of our house. It's an adjustment sometimes for us all but overall it has been so wonderful having him here.  It has been a difficult year for him, as we all have once in a blue moon, and I really want him to find the happiness that he deserves. I think we both have been missing that family connection in our lives so this is good for both of us. We have not lived near each other since we were roommates at OU in Norman, OK for a short while. We are getting to know each other again and having a great time together! I know the boys love having another uncle around to wrestle with and my hubby loves having someone around for late night PS3 gaming too. So, I hope my brother finds a job soon so he can get settled here permanently!

No comments:

Post a Comment