When I look at these pictures, I can't believe it has almost been a year exactly since these were taken. My lil' monsters have grown so much since then! I remember I was trying so hard to get a good picture of them looking at the camera. And, well, all parents know that the harder you try, the more you wish, the tenser you get, the less they care or cooperate. So, I can honestly say that in the last year one life lesson I have learned is "just roll with it". Candid shots are so much more memorable than picture-perfect and posed. I've really been working on my inner Virgo. Battling with it is more like it!
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
My lil' monsters
When I look at these pictures, I can't believe it has almost been a year exactly since these were taken. My lil' monsters have grown so much since then! I remember I was trying so hard to get a good picture of them looking at the camera. And, well, all parents know that the harder you try, the more you wish, the tenser you get, the less they care or cooperate. So, I can honestly say that in the last year one life lesson I have learned is "just roll with it". Candid shots are so much more memorable than picture-perfect and posed. I've really been working on my inner Virgo. Battling with it is more like it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment